SteveB

wrote in message
ups.com...
I love painting the cameras with my keychain laser.

Sounds like a plan to me.

recap:

Monday - people present on surveillance tapes when unit was defeated:
bamboo, Rod, Jim, and Fred

Tuesday - Elroy, bamboo, Ralph, and Tony

Wednesday - Frank, Dick, Harry, and bamboo

Thursday - Larry, Mike, Charlie, and bamboo.

Is there a pattern starting to develop here?

Is there someone we need to watch?

Why is someone defeating our surveillance cameras?

Do we need to take a closer look at this individual?

Do we need to monitor this individual?

Do we need to evaluate this individual's productivity, safety record, time
cards, etc.?

Can this be construed as "willful misconduct", therefore allowing us to
terminate this individual under union collective bargaining agreement and/or
State and Federal Statutes?

Is this a key employee, or an expendable one?

Just being devil's advocate, and trying to show you how someone else might
look at a playful game of laser tag.

Steve