Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NRA car air fresheners

On Aug 31, 5:54*pm, "Buerste" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

snip

With all those guns in the hands of those afflicted, there is a
significant opportunity for suicide.

TMT

Come threaten my family or employees and you will achieve that opportunity
for "suicide"!
"Damn officer, he just came in here threatening us and committed "suicide"
with four guns at once...DAMN!

See what I mean.

A significant chance of suicide.

I hope you are good enough aim to finish yourself off with one shot.

If you plan a murder suicide, start with yourself first.

Your family will thank you for it.

TMT