Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NRA car air fresheners

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:03:45 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

"Pete C." wrote:

I don't have any stickers for anything on my trucks, no reason to
attract the attention of any potential vandals or thieves.

I don't have an NRA or any pro gun sticker on my car. There are no carry zones in my
state and I don't want to advertise this car may contain a firearm.

Ditto. My truck carries a pro-Library sticker and a No Bozos sticker.
I need to purchase another Sober and Crazy sticker, too.

--
Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority.
ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to