Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NRA car air fresheners

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:54:16 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
snip
With all those guns in the hands of those afflicted, there is a
significant opportunity for suicide.

TMT

Come threaten my family or employees and you will achieve that opportunity
for "suicide"!
"Damn officer, he just came in here threatening us and committed "suicide"
with four guns at once...DAMN!

Indeed. I get first dibs on video rights and Ill flip a coin for first
rights to **** on TMTs grave.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
snip
With all those guns in the hands of those afflicted, there is a
significant opportunity for suicide.

TMT

Come threaten my family or employees and you will achieve that opportunity
for "suicide"!
"Damn officer, he just came in here threatening us and committed "suicide"
with four guns at once...DAMN!

Indeed. *I get first dibs on video rights and Ill flip a coin for first
rights to **** on TMTs grave.

Gunner

*Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
*wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
*something damned nasty to all three of them.

LOL...that will be quite a trick when you are in your grave ****ing
upward.

But don't worry...I will water the weeds on your grave.

Fertilize them too ...no charge. ;)

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
snip
With all those guns in the hands of those afflicted, there is a
significant opportunity for suicide.

TMT

Come threaten my family or employees and you will achieve that opportunity
for "suicide"!
"Damn officer, he just came in here threatening us and committed "suicide"
with four guns at once...DAMN!

Indeed. I get first dibs on video rights and Ill flip a coin for first
rights to **** on TMTs grave.

And delay the construction of his memorial outhouse grave marker? Of
course, it will need to be a four holer to accommodate all those wishing
to show their lack of respect.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
snip
With all those guns in the hands of those afflicted, there is a
significant opportunity for suicide.

TMT

Come threaten my family or employees and you will achieve that opportunity
for "suicide"!
"Damn officer, he just came in here threatening us and committed "suicide"
with four guns at once...DAMN!

Indeed. I get first dibs on video rights and Ill flip a coin for first
rights to **** on TMTs grave.

And delay the construction of his memorial outhouse grave marker? Of
course, it will need to be a four holer to accommodate all those wishing
to show their lack of respect.

Yessss!! a 4 holer! Now thats really appropriate, and come to think
of it..it would help keep the lines shorter. Excellent thinking!!

Gunner

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
snip
With all those guns in the hands of those afflicted, there is a
significant opportunity for suicide.

TMT

Come threaten my family or employees and you will achieve that opportunity
for "suicide"!
"Damn officer, he just came in here threatening us and committed "suicide"
with four guns at once...DAMN!

Indeed. I get first dibs on video rights and Ill flip a coin for first
rights to **** on TMTs grave.

And delay the construction of his memorial outhouse grave marker? Of
course, it will need to be a four holer to accommodate all those wishing
to show their lack of respect.

Yessss!! a 4 holer! Now thats really appropriate, and come to think
of it..it would help keep the lines shorter. Excellent thinking!!

They were planning a eight holer, but the grave sites on both side
were already sold. That's why he will be buried 150 feet down, so they
don't have to pump it out so often. No one will notice the smell, over
that of TMT himself.