Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NRA car air fresheners

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:54:16 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
snip
With all those guns in the hands of those afflicted, there is a
significant opportunity for suicide.

TMT

Come threaten my family or employees and you will achieve that opportunity
for "suicide"!
"Damn officer, he just came in here threatening us and committed "suicide"
with four guns at once...DAMN!

Indeed. I get first dibs on video rights and Ill flip a coin for first
rights to **** on TMTs grave.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.