Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bring a gun and have some fun in LV

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:04:15 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:

They need lots of practice in Nevada, the most dangerous state in the
country, with a crime rate 24% higher than the national average.

Show us the citation that backs up that hysterical remark.

Thanks,
Rich

Hysterical? Rich, the slightest effort on your part would show you where
that came from.

sigh Sometimes I feel like I should run a basic self-education class for
righties. That's based on the CQ Press methodology, which ranks states on
five violent crimes plus auto theft. You can check them out against the UCR.
I've done so, and it would take about 15 minutes if you want to go to the
original source.

But the summary is in the links from he

http://www.cqpress.com/product/Crime...ings-2008.html

--