Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Need Obsolete UDN2993LB small quanity

Hi,

I am looking for a small quantiy (3) of the obsolete UDN2993LB or the
UDN2998 which I am told is a direct substitue. This also obsolete.

If impossible, then I will look into wiring a similar one to the
circuit even if it has a different pinout.

Not afraid of making mods if necessary.

Thanks,
Vince

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:48:31 -0700, Vince put finger
to keyboard and composed:

Hi,

I am looking for a small quantiy (3) of the obsolete UDN2993LB or the
UDN2998 which I am told is a direct substitue. This also obsolete.

If impossible, then I will look into wiring a similar one to the
circuit even if it has a different pinout.

Not afraid of making mods if necessary.

Thanks,
Vince

The following site lists several "similar parts", although they don't
look similar to me:
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/sear...ExactDS=Starts

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jun 22, 4:48 pm, Vince wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for a small quantiy (3) of the obsolete UDN2993LB or the
UDN2998 which I am told is a direct substitue. This also obsolete.

If impossible, then I will look into wiring a similar one to the
circuit even if it has a different pinout.

Not afraid of making mods if necessary.

Thanks,
Vince

Franc,

Thanks very much for the help. You saved the day! One of those appears
to be a direct replacement.

I tried to send you an email, and dropped the i but it still bounced
back. I'm not sure why

Thanks again,

Vince

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:32:45 -0700, Vince put finger
to keyboard and composed:

On Jun 22, 4:48 pm, Vince wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for a small quantiy (3) of the obsolete UDN2993LB or the
UDN2998 which I am told is a direct substitue. This also obsolete.

If impossible, then I will look into wiring a similar one to the
circuit even if it has a different pinout.

Not afraid of making mods if necessary.

Thanks,
Vince

Franc,

Thanks very much for the help. You saved the day! One of those appears
to be a direct replacement.

I didn't check all of them, but the ones I did look at didn't seem to
match. I also had a quick look at the cross reference database at NTE:

http://nte01.nteinc.com/nte/NTExRefSemiProd.nsf/$$Search?OpenForm

Parts that Datasheetarchive thinks are "similar" do not cross to the
same numbers at NTE.

But then you did say that you were prepared to make mods ...

I tried to send you an email, and dropped the i but it still bounced
back. I'm not sure why

Thanks again,

Vince

Just in case it wasn't clear, it's "internode" instead of
"iinternode". I'm not having any trouble with my email account AFAICT.

- Franc Zabkar

Obsolete? (commentary) Woodworking 8 June 1st 07 06:41 AM
Obsolete? (commentary) Woodworking 2 May 24th 07 10:29 PM
NEED Obsolete H.O.T 2SD1873 Sparkey Electronics Repair 3 October 1st 05 04:28 AM
Need source for obsolete MCB Andrew Gabriel UK diy 1 October 15th 04 12:47 PM
WTB: Obsolete Mostek IC's Alan 'A.J.' Franzman Electronics Repair 0 September 30th 03 09:31 PM