Sparkey

Default NEED Obsolete H.O.T 2SD1873

Does anyone have one of these in their boneyard or know where I
could get one?

There does not seem to be any crosses for this

It's from an old Mitsubishi televsion CS-2657R. I don't want the TV to
go to the landfill.

TIA,
Sparkey

Sparkey

Leonard;

Thank you !
Looking at the transistor under high mag I now see that
the 8 is scratched out to a 3. This may make it easier.
Thanks again,
Sparkey.
Leonard Caillouet wrote:
Might be easier to find the part if you look for the right number. The HOT
in that set is a 2SD1878.

Leonard

"Sparkey" wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone have one of these in their boneyard or know where I
could get one?

There does not seem to be any crosses for this

It's from an old Mitsubishi televsion CS-2657R. I don't want the TV to
go to the landfill.

TIA,
Sparkey

Andy Cuffe

On 30 Sep 2005 13:06:56 -0700, "Sparkey" wrote:

Leonard;

Thank you !
Looking at the transistor under high mag I now see that
the 8 is scratched out to a 3. This may make it easier.
Thanks again,
Sparkey.

Even if you can't find the exact part, there has to be a modern part
that will work in that set. Most TVs aren't that picky about HOTs.
Find the specs of the original and then find something that is at
least as good. I think the 2SD1878 is still commonly available
anyway.
Andy Cuffe

-- Use this address until 12/31/2005

-- Use this address after 12/31/2005