Marty Escarcega

Default FS: 52" Tennsmith Jump Shear, Mesa, AZ

Good condition, 52" Tennsmith Jump Shear, up to 16 gauge mild steel.
Located in Mesa, AZ. Can load on your pickup. $1500obo
Marty
Ernie Leimkuhler

In article , Marty Escarcega
wrote:

Good condition, 52" Tennsmith Jump Shear, up to 16 gauge mild steel.
Located in Mesa, AZ. Can load on your pickup. $1500obo
Marty

What I am looking for is a 6' or 8' jump shear.
I am helping a guy set up a sheet metal shop.
Wayne Cook

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:49:25 GMT, Ernie Leimkuhler
wrote:

In article , Marty Escarcega
wrote:

Good condition, 52" Tennsmith Jump Shear, up to 16 gauge mild steel.
Located in Mesa, AZ. Can load on your pickup. $1500obo
Marty

What I am looking for is a 6' or 8' jump shear.
I am helping a guy set up a sheet metal shop.

That would be sweet but my preference is for something that will
handle 10ga. While a 8' or even 10' would be great even a 52" would be
a great help to me.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook

Enco Pneumatic Shear Terry Mayhugh Metalworking 2 March 18th 05 05:16 AM
OT - 386 code Cliff Metalworking 40 January 24th 05 05:47 AM
Snowblower and Shear Torque: Pointer to info?? Terry King Metalworking 15 January 19th 04 12:21 AM
Mounting a metal shear Bruce Metalworking 5 October 10th 03 02:51 PM
FS: Roper Whitney Kick Punch, Circle Shear, Libert Shear Marty Escarcega Metalworking 0 August 17th 03 12:56 PM