Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Uwe

Default Enco quality??

I just received a set of adjustable reamers and while I do not expect them
to be as good as a chucking reamer I wanted to know from the local experts
here, what I could expect in variation along the length of the reamer.

The Enco stuff I got varies easily .010 if not more from top to bottom!?!?!

Drop Enco and buy swiss made from now on??

Uwe

For peer review, new FAQ section: Power Tools. Draft 2 John Rumm UK diy 55 March 13th 05 01:27 AM
B&S Taper collets for Enco semi universal dividing head Abrasha Metalworking 5 February 8th 05 06:47 AM
Jointer vs Table saw cut quality TeamCasa Woodworking 48 October 26th 04 06:03 PM
ENCO again Marv Soloff Metalworking 0 September 5th 03 09:36 AM
ENCO no-name chuck or Bison? Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 7 August 28th 03 03:08 PM