WebMaster OK.com

Default WTS: LAthes

These are the lathes that I have for sale at this time see the details
below:
Southbend Lathe Heavy 10
http://www.bowtools.com/sbh10/
Myford lathe ML7
http://www.bowtools.com/myford/

Monarch 10EE
http://www.bowtools.com/monarch/

Would be nice for you to test all your links, including pictures before
you post to the news group. Also, where might these items be located?

Paul

Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

I hit them all, and all the thumbnails came up ok. Did you have trouble
with the root links, or just the enlargments of the pix?

LLoyd

wrote in message
oups.com...
Would be nice for you to test all your links, including pictures before
you post to the news group. Also, where might these items be located?

Paul

jim rozen

In article . net, Lloyd E.
Sponenburgh says...

I hit them all, and all the thumbnails came up ok. Did you have trouble
with the root links, or just the enlargments of the pix?

The server seems a bit buggy, it may be having trouble with the
traffic. Some of them loade for me, others did not. The ones
that did load, won't reload.

Jim

please reply to:

One of the Southbend enlargements wouldn't. The Monarch 10EE didn't
exist when I looked. Will try again.

Paul

WebMaster OK.com

Hi All
These are in Calgary Alberta Canada. We are willing to ship them any place
in North America for Shipping and packaging Costs.
This files are big .. I will have to make them smaller for you folks ..
Cheers
Joe B.

WebMaster OK.com wrote:
These are the lathes that I have for sale at this time see the details
below:
Southbend Lathe Heavy 10
http://www.bowtools.com/sbh10/
Myford lathe ML7
http://www.bowtools.com/myford/

Monarch 10EE
http://www.bowtools.com/monarch/

WebMaster OK.com

Hi All,

I've re-sized the images to a smaller format .. so this will now work on the
BOYS that use AOL...

Cheers
Joe B.

wrote in message
ps.com...
One of the Southbend enlargements wouldn't. The Monarch 10EE didn't
exist when I looked. Will try again.

Paul

Gary Brady

WebMaster OK.com wrote:
Hi All,

I've re-sized the images to a smaller format .. so this will now work on the
BOYS that use AOL...

Cheers
Joe B.

Well, even the MEN that use BROADBAND are still wondering what the
prices are.

--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX
WebMaster OK.com

Asking the following:
Myford $1,800 CDN
Southbend Heavy $2,500 CDN
Monarch 10EE $8,500 CDN
"Gary Brady" wrote in message
link.net...
WebMaster OK.com wrote:
Hi All,

I've re-sized the images to a smaller format .. so this will now work on
the BOYS that use AOL...

Cheers
Joe B.

Well, even the MEN that use BROADBAND are still wondering what the prices
are.

--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX
www.powdercoatoven.4t.com

Rex B

Are the dimensions Canadian also?
If so, that would make the 10" swing about 7"?

WebMaster OK.com wrote:
Asking the following:
Myford $1,800 CDN
Southbend Heavy $2,500 CDN
Monarch 10EE $8,500 CDN
"Gary Brady" wrote in message
link.net...

WebMaster OK.com wrote:

Hi All,

I've re-sized the images to a smaller format .. so this will now work on
the BOYS that use AOL...

Cheers
Joe B.

Well, even the MEN that use BROADBAND are still wondering what the prices
are.

--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX