B.B.

Default Got a spare V8?

http://v8.isthe****.net/
Heh.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/
Jerry Martes

I like it

"B.B." u wrote in message
news
http://v8.isthe****.net/
Heh.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/

Rex B

B.B. wrote:
http://v8.isthe****.net/
Heh.

Redneck coffee table?

The first time I saw this idea the engine was a 'retired' F1 Cosworth
block, complete with the engine's history and the event where that
particular block gave it's all. They were in the neighborhood of $3000
20 years ago.

--
- -
Rex Burkheimer
Anthony

"B.B." u wrote in
news
http://v8.isthe****.net/
Heh.

Would make a better conversation piece if it had a gaping hole in the side
from a thrown rod...and maybe what's left of the rod/piston/valve on top.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email
Mike Fields

"B.B." u wrote in message
news
http://v8.isthe****.net/
Heh.

My wife works for a seaplane outfit and they just did the same thing
to a big radial engine with a glass "top" on it like that for a table in
the main office. She says the engine has been chromed and
everything and is really beautiful. Haven't seen it yet myself.

mikey

Greg O

A local contractor has a six cylinder Cat diesel, with a big hole blown out
of the block, all painted up with a glass top over it. It is used as a
counter in from of the receptionist's desk.
Greg

Diamond Jim

"B.B." u wrote in message
news
http://v8.isthe****.net/
Heh.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/

If they had left the oil pan on, they could have put ice in it to keep the
wine cold!

me

Sorry. I drank the last one.