DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Got a spare V8? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/95090-got-spare-v8.html)

B.B. March 14th 05 06:04 PM

Got a spare V8?

http://v8.isthe****.net/
Heh.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/

Jerry Martes March 14th 05 06:36 PM

I like it

"B.B." u wrote in message
http://v8.isthe****.net/
Heh.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/

Rex B March 14th 05 07:42 PM

B.B. wrote:
http://v8.isthe****.net/
Heh.

Redneck coffee table?

The first time I saw this idea the engine was a 'retired' F1 Cosworth
block, complete with the engine's history and the event where that
particular block gave it's all. They were in the neighborhood of $3000
20 years ago.

--
- -
Rex Burkheimer

Anthony March 14th 05 11:29 PM

"B.B." u wrote in
:

http://v8.isthe****.net/
Heh.

Would make a better conversation piece if it had a gaping hole in the side
from a thrown rod...and maybe what's left of the rod/piston/valve on top.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email

Mike Fields March 15th 05 12:39 AM

"B.B." u wrote in message
http://v8.isthe****.net/
Heh.

My wife works for a seaplane outfit and they just did the same thing
to a big radial engine with a glass "top" on it like that for a table in
the main office. She says the engine has been chromed and
everything and is really beautiful. Haven't seen it yet myself.

mikey

Greg O March 15th 05 01:48 AM

A local contractor has a six cylinder Cat diesel, with a big hole blown out
of the block, all painted up with a glass top over it. It is used as a
counter in from of the receptionist's desk.
Greg

Diamond Jim March 16th 05 06:24 PM

"B.B." u wrote in message
http://v8.isthe****.net/
Heh.

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/

If they had left the oil pan on, they could have put ice in it to keep the
wine cold!

me March 16th 05 07:37 PM

Sorry. I drank the last one. :)