Rex B

Default FS 4" angle grinder $10 new inc shipping

I accidentally bought more than I need, but then they were a bargain and
I couldn't resist.
New in box, plastic case, couple of wheels, wrench etc.
$10 including shipping, no discount for multiples
I have 8, but will keep a few.
Paypal or check from RCM regulars (liberal Democrats pay cash G)

--
- -
Rex Burkheimer

Rex B

Rex B wrote:
I accidentally bought more than I need, but then they were a bargain and
I couldn't resist.
New in box, plastic case, couple of wheels, wrench etc.
$10 including shipping, no discount for multiples
I have 8, but will keep a few.
Paypal or check from RCM regulars (liberal Democrats pay cash G)

I have 6 commitments, and that's all I want to sell.
No more available, thanks.

--
- -
Rex Burkheimer

Angle Grinder... tony sayer UK diy 13 August 10th 04 02:54 AM
HILTI angle grinder quality??? Jeff Dantzler Metalworking 1 August 27th 03 03:30 PM
Threaded flange for deWalt angle grinder Hamish Marson UK diy 2 August 9th 03 04:15 PM
When using an angle grinder, should the blade spin towards or away from you? Jon Weaver UK diy 5 August 3rd 03 08:57 AM
Angle Grinder Advice Toby UK diy 7 July 10th 03 10:27 PM