Gunner

Default FS/FT Pneumatics of all types

Im trying to thin down my Stuff..and have available a considerable
quantity of NOS (new old stock) air cylinders, air solenoids,
manifolds,high pressure regulators, low pressure regulators, rebuild
kits, photoelectric sensors, and so forth.

Manufactures include Bimba, Norgren, lots of Festo, Northern, Allied
and so forth.

Air cylinders run from tiny little Bimbas with a 3/8" stroke to Festo
double acting slide assemblies with a 40" stroke. There are well over
100 new cylinders of all types. Some of the Festo ones have
intergrated liniear ways with ball bearing trucks.

Ill take $5000 for the entire lot, of pneumatics, or part it out. Its
at the least, an entire pickup truck load.

If you are a maintainence guy, or machine builder, this is a treasure
trove of goodies you will never find anywhere else.

I also have available hot glue hoses, pulleys and bushings from
Browning and Martin, several thousand assorted NOS belts from Gates,
Browning and others, as well as sprockets and transmission equipment.

I have at least 50 NOS Horton air clutches and air breaks, along with
several other manufactures.

Prices will be pennies on the dollar. Make a good offer and its
yours. Take it all.

Also available are at least one NOS Allen Bradley assembly line
conveyor control system, with the PLCs, power supplies, video monitors
and a huge amount of Reliance Electric controllers, cards and so
forth.

Located near Bakersfield, California

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"

Gunner

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 18:12:09 GMT, "Pete C." wrote:

In the lot is there a pneumatic cyl with a bore of 3/4" or smaller and a
stroke of 10"? I could use one...

Pete C.

Gods..Im sure there is. Ill check this weekend when I go home.

Gunner

Gunner wrote:

[...]

Gunner

On 25 Feb 2005 17:50:38 GMT, Ignoramus6609
wrote:

Gunner, why can't you auction this stuff on ebay? I have been selling
stuff like that and it does sell. Just recently I sold some contactors
and high amperage transistors.

Time. Im only home 2-3 days a week. The rest of the time Im on the
road.

Plus, frankly..Im sick and tired of the Stuff.

Want to sell it for me? Come get it all, and Ill take 50% of the
profit.

Gunner

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:47:16 GMT, Gunner wrote:
[...]

ATP*

"Gunner, I tried emailing you about the vari-disc, removing the nospam. Do
you require some secret code word in the subject line?

PrecisionMachinisT

"Gunner" wrote in message
[...]

Got any synchronous belting ???

--

SVL

Gunner

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 21:15:09 -0800, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Describe it. Ive got lots of timing belt type belts, both with teeth
on one side and also with teeth on both.

A guy got some of the bigger ones a while back for making tracks for a
battle bot. They had teeth on both sides. Gave him mondo traction.

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)
PrecisionMachinisT

wrote:
Got any synchronous belting ???

Describe it. Ive got lots of timing belt type belts, both with teeth
on one side and also with teeth on both.

Teeth on one side....... 1/5in pitch, ( .200 ) probly grey in
color......poly or nylon, IIRC...

Glass or metal reinforced, I'm looking for bulk lengths.........

So ya got any ???

--

SVL

Gunner

On 25 Feb 2005 19:19:35 GMT, Ignoramus6609
wrote:

On 25 Feb 2005 19:09:46 GMT, Ignoramus6609 wrote:

I am too far to pick it up. If you have a large triwall box (48"x48"
base) , you can put that stuff in it, put on pallet, ship to me via

Example of a triwall box:

http://web.govliquidation.com/auctio...ctionId=520503

look at last picture. It holds about 60 cubic feet of stuff. That
lot's mine.

I have 6 of them. All full. 5 of them are the steel versions.

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)
Gunner

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:30:30 -0500, "ATP*" wrote:

"Gunner, I tried emailing you about the vari-disc, removing the nospam. Do
you require some secret code word in the subject line?

Variable speed motor drive pully for a BP clone? I dug it out. Needs
bushing as I said. Its yours for the shipping. Email me your snail
mail addy. Ive not found you a spring and the keeper clip yet. I
should have one next week.

You only need the movable side, or do you need both sides of the
pulley?

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)

Gunner

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:56:49 -0800, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:
Got any synchronous belting ???

Describe it. Ive got lots of timing belt type belts, both with teeth
on one side and also with teeth on both.

Teeth on one side....... 1/5in pitch, ( .200 ) probly grey in
color......poly or nylon, IIRC...

Glass or metal reinforced, I'm looking for bulk lengths.........

So ya got any ???

Ill check when the sun comes up.

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)
Cliff

wrote:

Located near Bakersfield, California

And they already paid you to haul it all to the dump?
--
Cliff
ATP*

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:30:30 -0500, "ATP*" wrote:

"Gunner, I tried emailing you about the vari-disc, removing the nospam. Do
you require some secret code word in the subject line?

Variable speed motor drive pully for a BP clone? I dug it out. Needs
bushing as I said. Its yours for the shipping. Email me your snail
mail addy. Ive not found you a spring and the keeper clip yet. I
should have one next week.

You only need the movable side, or do you need both sides of the
pulley?

Gunner

I could use both, but mostly the movable side. I have a few motors that have
the fixed side, one is missing both sides. I've recently been made aware
that there are a few different angles on discs, Chinese and Taiwanese are a
few degrees different? I have to check the belts to see if I can determine
what I have.

Types of drill bits? Nodge UK diy 9 February 6th 05 12:44 PM
joint types Charlie Self Woodworking 15 August 26th 04 12:24 PM
Can circular blade for plywood be used on other types of wood ? News Reader Woodworking 6 July 22nd 03 11:36 AM
Types of HVAC Ducts?? ME Home Ownership 3 July 7th 03 01:54 PM