Gunner

Default FS/FT Pneumatics of all types

Im trying to thin down my Stuff..and have available a considerable
quantity of NOS (new old stock) air cylinders, air solenoids,
manifolds,high pressure regulators, low pressure regulators, rebuild
kits, photoelectric sensors, and so forth.

Manufactures include Bimba, Norgren, lots of Festo, Northern, Allied
and so forth.

Air cylinders run from tiny little Bimbas with a 3/8" stroke to Festo
double acting slide assemblies with a 40" stroke. There are well over
100 new cylinders of all types. Some of the Festo ones have
intergrated liniear ways with ball bearing trucks.

Ill take $5000 for the entire lot, of pneumatics, or part it out. Its
at the least, an entire pickup truck load.

If you are a maintainence guy, or machine builder, this is a treasure
trove of goodies you will never find anywhere else.

I also have available hot glue hoses, pulleys and bushings from
Browning and Martin, several thousand assorted NOS belts from Gates,
Browning and others, as well as sprockets and transmission equipment.

I have at least 50 NOS Horton air clutches and air breaks, along with
several other manufactures.

Prices will be pennies on the dollar. Make a good offer and its
yours. Take it all.

Also available are at least one NOS Allen Bradley assembly line
conveyor control system, with the PLCs, power supplies, video monitors
and a huge amount of Reliance Electric controllers, cards and so
forth.

Located near Bakersfield, California

Gunner

Rule #35