Ben Carter

Default WTB Bridgeport?

I just got a nice one from McKean Machinery in Cleveland, OH
Thay have several more at the lowest prices anywhere. No I don't work for them, just a very hhappy customer.

Thhe rest is up to ebay!

Swarf or bust!

Ben

JB

Thanks Ben. I will check them out.

Joe..

"Ben Carter" wrote in message
news:60265.141.158.122.113.1108253126.squirrel@141 .158.122.113...
I just got a nice one from McKean Machinery in Cleveland, OH
Thay have several more at the lowest prices anywhere. No I don't work for
them, just a very hhappy customer.

Thhe rest is up to ebay!

Swarf or bust!

Ben

Tom Gardner

We are SOOO luck to have a place like McKean and HGR here in Cleveland. It'
hard to imagine what the rest of these people go through to get good cheap
machinery. Of course, you realize that we are picking the bones of what
Cleveland used to be.

WTB Bridgeport Mill JB Metalworking 15 February 14th 05 03:04 PM
Bridgeport project pages updated Richard J Kinch Metalworking 9 March 2nd 04 06:15 AM
Bridgeport on Wheels Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 20 February 12th 04 02:45 PM
Bridgeport help with pics and q's Russell Shigeoka Metalworking 4 December 17th 03 05:17 AM
Bridgeport base casting weight? George Willer Metalworking 1 August 26th 03 02:59 AM