Default bridgeport rebuild

Hello all,

Someone on here has a VERY nice writeup of the rebuild they did on an M
head Bridgeport, but do you think I can find it? If someone could
please post the link for me would be great.

Thanks.

Jeridiah

Bob May

Go to Google and type in "M head reguild" and see what you get.

--
Why isn't there an Ozone Hole at the NORTH Pole?

I was just trying to get a scope of it as I have an M head I am
thinking about tearing apart completely and "refreshing". Not sure if
you can call it a rebuild w/o scraping ways and such. I just plan to
give this a thorough cleaning, fix any minor issues, and repainting. I
don't think I can justify the cost of recraping the ways and such.
Other than being really old, this machine isn't really that worn out.

Someone here had a link to their personal webpage where they had done
something similar. Except he had rescrapped the ways. It was a very
well done page and I was trying to find it again. I have tried every
combination of search terms I can think of and have not been able to
find it.

Do you have your old head? I would be interested in it.

Thanks

JW

steamer

Bob May wrote:
: Go to Google and type in "M head reguild" and see what you get.
^^^^^^^
--Aye, that would be a beauty, eh? :-)

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Yet another genius
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : without a job...