Default I'm Back

Just a message to say that I have returned to RCM for a while. I had
been involved in a national engineering organization that required a
lot of travelling. I had to suspend a lot of things in order to just
stay current on things like paying bills etc.....

How is everyone, is Fitch still here, Jon Anderson still here. I am
working with a vendor now that Jon should know. High Sierra
electronics. We are installing a gauging system that will provide
level data of a creek that is in SW oklahoma. 17 sites that use radio
transmitters to deliver the data to the internet. After all these
years, I now got to learn how to work on Radio. However, it helps me
to figure out my new project, a radio controlled machine for mowing and
spraying and other things on the farm that I don't want to sit on the
machine for..

Cecil
Oklahoma

SteveB

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

As Rodney Dangerfield said, "I'm glad to see your back. Especially after
seeing your front."

It's a joke, son. Ahh say, a joke. - Foghorn Leghorn

Welcome back.

Steve

Just Back from Habitat for Humanity Outlet Store Lawrence L'Hote Woodworking 4 July 18th 04 02:31 AM
Gunner: I'm back Gunner Metalworking 388 July 9th 04 12:35 AM
Since I don't have any plans...whatsa best way to secure desk's back panel to side panels? (and other questions) Leon Woodworking 5 August 27th 03 04:08 AM
Panasonic VCR quit playing back in hi-fi stereo, still records in hi-fi stereo larrymoencurly Electronics Repair 3 August 17th 03 11:08 PM
Japanese chisel - hollow back ? FOW Woodworking 2 July 18th 03 01:05 PM