Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ben carter

Default Adjusting Bridgeport backlash?

Got a late 60's BP in great shape but needs a tweak to tighten up the table
backlash. My friend the veteran machinist says it has plenty of adjustment
left but hasn't done it himself yet for this model of machine. I can't find
anything online that resembles instructions and the manual I have doesn't
really address it specifically. Anybody been there, done that?

thanks

Ben