Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gunner

Default WTB "Eddy Current Tester

A customer called me today looking for what he called an Eddy Current
tester.

As he described it to me, its a device that uses electronic magic to
test the hardness of a material, its thickness and so forth. He
wants it to double check heat treating.

Any idea of where to find a reasonably priced used one?

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Where to get information on motors? B.B. Metalworking 18 December 24th 04 06:32 AM
RCD or not to RCD ... Rick Hughes UK diy 53 August 13th 04 05:04 PM
15A Circuit Breaker on a Power Tap Jajal Electronics 3 April 3rd 04 03:18 PM
sequence of tripping CB Sam UK diy 13 March 24th 04 09:24 AM
Phase converter balancing Karl Townsend Metalworking 7 July 13th 03 12:48 AM