Jeffrey Lindemuth

Gunner,
A eddy current tester can test a wide range of things, from how close the
tester is to a metal surface to detecting cracks in and under surface of a
metal. Be sure that any eddy current test you find will do the job for your
customers.

Jeff

"Gunner" wrote in message
A customer called me today looking for what he called an Eddy Current
tester.

As he described it to me, its a device that uses electronic magic to
test the hardness of a material, its thickness and so forth. He
wants it to double check heat treating.

Any idea of where to find a reasonably priced used one?

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke