Jeff Wisnia

Default Animation of "The Elements"

Metal content: LOTS of different ones....

I stumbled onto this animation of the Tom Lehrer song "The
Elements"...Well done I think:

http://www.privatehand.com/flash/elements.html

It brought back memories of mey seeing him perform this song at concerts
in Cambridge, Mass in the 50s.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"
Errol Groff

Thanks for posting the link. I have always gotten a chuckle from the
song and the animation is just great.

Errol Groff

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:38:51 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Metal content: LOTS of different ones....

I stumbled onto this animation of the Tom Lehrer song "The
Elements"...Well done I think:

http://www.privatehand.com/flash/elements.html

It brought back memories of mey seeing him perform this song at concerts
in Cambridge, Mass in the 50s.

Jeff

Scotty

Thanks, Jeff. I've always gotten a kick out of that song and the
animation is really neat.

I was also intrigued that there have been several new elements
discovered since my college days in the 60s. I dug out my old chemistry
book and looked at the periodic table. Sure enough, it's now an
antique, so I guess I am too. BSEG

scotty