Tom Gardner

Default Unatainium hits the big screen

My lifelong quest for a quantity of "Unatainium" for those ... (Special
Projects) is moot now that Hollywood has acquired the elusive metal. The
movie: "Core" was on the tube today and their under-earth ship was made of
it. It has better properties than I thought with the ability to convert
heat to electricity. Damn!!!

JR North

That's "Unobtainium"
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Tom Gardner wrote:
My lifelong quest for a quantity of "Unatainium" for those ... (Special
Projects) is moot now that Hollywood has acquired the elusive metal. The
movie: "Core" was on the tube today and their under-earth ship was made of
it. It has better properties than I thought with the ability to convert
heat to electricity. Damn!!!

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"
Tony

Yeah, I saw that show, and when the guy says " we can tap into the electric
current generated by the unobtainium" I immediately thought of rec crafts
metalworking!!!!!

It was an interesting grade B movie. It was better than getting up and
putting out the garbage so I kept watching.

Tony

om...