The Poolscreen Guy

Default POOL & LANAI SCREEN HERE! (RE-SCREENING POOL CAGE)

Now open! "The Pool Screen Guy" has all styles of pool cage and lanai

screening for immediate delivery. We have thousands of rolls In stock!

Many types of screen including privacy screen, PFIFER, and a variety

of colors!

LOW PRICES! If you have a small repair job that needs a few feet of

screen, contact us about matching up a sample for you or to ask us

questions. If you have a new cage or lanai being built, CONTACT US

FIRST to save hundreds of dollars. Doing it yourself will save you BIG

in the end. We offer all types & sizes of screen & spline, and tools

for doing it yourself.
We also offer free instructions and live telephone help. Re-screening

is very E-Z and fun to do.

Pool/lanai Screen is very hard to find -so let us take the "searching"

out of this job for you and direct you to your one-stop-shop for all

your re-screening needs! You'll be glad you did!
If you have a pool cage or lanai with screening, save our e-mail

address because some day you may really need it!

Write to us at:

or visit our website:
http://www.thepoolguy.netfirms.com
xrongor

spam me once, shame on me. spam me twice, shame on you.

SQLit

"The Poolscreen Guy" wrote in message
m...
[...]

**** poor the web site does not even work...
Another fine spammer that puts the cart before the horse

---