Aaron Anderson

Default A rusty lathe question

Hello looking at the photo's of the 10L i realized that on the second to
last photo under the micro stop there is a L shaped piece of metal with
a bed v, two holes on top and three lower I had one on my 10L mounted on
the top of the gearbox and just to the right looked factory but at the
time no one knew what it was for.... Anybody Aaron

Roger Shoaf

"Aaron Anderson" wrote in message
Hello looking at the photo's of the 10L i realized that on the second to
last photo under the micro stop there is a L shaped piece of metal with
a bed v, two holes on top and three lower I had one on my 10L mounted on
the top of the gearbox and just to the right looked factory but at the
time no one knew what it was for.... Anybody Aaron

This is where you slide the stop when you are not using it or perhaps if you
are using a collet and are working close.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

jim rozen

In article , Roger Shoaf says...

This is where you slide the stop when you are not using it or perhaps if you
are using a collet and are working close.

It's basically a left hand bed extension. For working close
as you say.

Jim

please reply to:

Market Research Question -- Sakai ML 360 Lathe Steve Koschmann Metalworking 4 June 17th 05 04:58 PM
Mini lathe question nick Metalworking 9 December 27th 04 12:07 AM
Sheldon 11" lathe question Wayne Metalworking 6 May 23rd 04 12:10 PM
Lathe value... I know I'm going to regret asking this. Ken Moffett Metalworking 3 May 21st 04 11:01 PM