HaroldA102

Default junk bandit convert to new driver

I hooked one driver to a mill with stepper motor to show this guy how easy
it is
well he gave me a head ach for 2 days now . I only did a demo one driver he
wants
his feed override i told him how to do it The driver and computer worked ok i
tested
it on a bridgeport before i went over .He told me about one in a book 1700.00
he
told me about one for 4000.00. He wants to now how much i want i did not tell
him
i do not want to sell it but when he talks about all that money it make me
think.I
told him with the drivers he can throw out the bandit - I will dig it out of
trash--I told him it is junk...Maybr i should just let him get his boards fixed
and use the old bandit