Bob Engelhardt

Default Porta-band stand in Dropbox

I have just finished a stand for my Porta-band bandsaw and I have sent
some pix to the Dropbox. Since I just finished it, I can't comment on
how well it works or what non-obvious limitations it has. I'll post a
follow-up in a couple of years when I find out.

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/PortaStand.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/PortaStand.jpg

The jpg is a composite of 9 pix, so it is kinda large (428kB). By
making it a single jpg you avoid having to click on each pic and you can
scroll up and down through them. If you really hate the format, let me
know.

Bob
Jeff Wisnia

Bob Engelhardt wrote:
I have just finished a stand for my Porta-band bandsaw and I have sent
some pix to the Dropbox. Since I just finished it, I can't comment on
how well it works or what non-obvious limitations it has. I'll post a
follow-up in a couple of years when I find out.

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/PortaStand.txt
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/PortaStand.jpg

The jpg is a composite of 9 pix, so it is kinda large (428kB). By
making it a single jpg you avoid having to click on each pic and you can
scroll up and down through them. If you really hate the format, let me
know.

Bob

Magnificent job Bob!

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"
Bob Engelhardt

Jeff Wisnia wrote:
Magnificent job Bob!

Aw, thanks. RCM is not only someplace to get your answers, it's a place
where people have some understanding of & interest in what you're doing.
My wife wants to be interested, but when I show her something I've
made, she usually says something like "That's nice dear, what's it for?"
Then, of course, I have to admit that it's another tool to make other
tools with.

Bob