Steve Stallings

Default Dropbox - help with creating text files

With the new requirement for including a text file
with all items posted to the dropbox, it has become
apparent the a fair number of people are confused
by the "plain text" requirement. To assist these
people a new page has been added to explain:

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox-text-help.html

It primarily describes Windows systems. The hints
should also work for Apple users of Microsoft Word.

I am hoping that Linux and Unix users are less likely
to need help and have provided no hints for them.

Regards,
Steve Stallings
webmaster at metalworking.com

--
Sites useful for readers of rec.crafts.metalworking:
FAQ (frequently asked questions) - http://w3.uwyo.edu/~metal

Anthony

"Steve Stallings" wrote in
:

I am hoping that Linux and Unix users are less likely
to need help and have provided no hints for them.

I would garner to say that would be a safe bet.

*nix rox

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email

webmaster at metalworking.com

You could always create a blank template which could be modified
(containing the things you consider the basic requirements for such a file).
Ken