Default Calling Wayne Cook.....

Wayne: In a shift between multiple computers, I've managed to loose
your eamil address. I need to try and schedule a Saturday to come out
and finally pick up the shaper from you.

Craig C.

Wayne Cook wrote:

I'm still here though my email has changed anyway. It may be
interesting getting to that shaper right now but we can get it done.

Would it be better for me to put it off for a couple of more weeks
until things are a bit more convienent? Your call as when it would be a
good time and have the lest effect on your place.

Craig C.