Wayne Cook

On 11 Jan 2005 13:30:12 -0800, wrote:

Wayne Cook wrote:

I'm still here though my email has changed anyway. It may be
interesting getting to that shaper right now but we can get it done.

Would it be better for me to put it off for a couple of more weeks
until things are a bit more convienent? Your call as when it would be a
good time and have the lest effect on your place.

The main thing to worry about is the weather. If it's bad then I
probably won't be able to borrow the wrecker needed to move it. I can
move the other machines with my truck but that shaper is to heavy.
Actually it's not buried to deep but I believe we'll have to move the
tool and cutter grinder to get it out.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook