Cliff

Default bush by numbers

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:30:21 -0800, "Tom Manning"
wrote:

0 = sittingduck's brain cells

And what good do you credit Herr shrubbie & the neocons with?

Duckie is not dumb. Show us .....

A) So far they have not gotten a good Nuclear war started,
though they have made threats to do so. Give them a bit more time.

Can you actually think of anything else?
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 21:32:45 -0800, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

"Tom Manning" wrote in message
"sittingduck" wrote in message
news:Xns95C7B26EC5CDduckrulestheuniverse@individua l.net...

snip

0 = sittingduck's brain cells

Ignoring the events of 9/11 altogether, how many positive things has Bush
done for America, exactly ???

( Even one thing would be a nice start )

You credit him with the events of 9-11?

Guess where Bush Sr. was at the time of the events.

Did you guess it?

He was in a meeting at the Carlyle Group with Osama bin Laden's
brother.

You remember their special top priority plane flights, right? Nobody
else in the US could fly ..... but it came "from the highest levels"
and remains hidden from the public ...

Perhaps someone wanted to see the look on his face ... but
would old business partners (remember, they funded the shrubbie's
failed business ventures too) do that?

Don't tell Gunner or the wingers.
--
Cliff
Cliff

wrote:

[...]

Hamei might like this:
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/arch...e.html#trading

(Don't tell Gunner G.)
--
Cliff
PrecisionMachinisT

"Cliff" wrote in message

wrote:

"Tom Manning" wrote in message
"sittingduck" wrote in message
news:Xns95C7B26EC5CDduckrulestheuniverse@individua l.net...

snip

0 = sittingduck's brain cells

Ignoring the events of 9/11 altogether, how many positive things has

Bush
done for America, exactly ???

( Even one thing would be a nice start )

Abortion & Traditional Values

majorsnippage

Where did you steal the blogs from?

Cliff,

Google is your friend:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...%2C+reve rsed
+Clinton%27s+policy+of+not+requiring&btnG=Google+S earch

--

SVL

Cliff

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:37:54 -0800, "PrecisionMachinisT"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"Tom Manning" wrote in message
"sittingduck" wrote in message
news:Xns95C7B26EC5CDduckrulestheuniverse@individua l.net...

snip

0 = sittingduck's brain cells

Ignoring the events of 9/11 altogether, how many positive things has

Bush
done for America, exactly ???

( Even one thing would be a nice start )
Abortion & Traditional Values

majorsnippage

Where did you steal the blogs from?

Cliff,

Google is your friend:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oog le+Search

Yep.

Snicker

Must be that maglite. He can't even grt his pants back on.
--
Cliff

Cliff

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:56:47 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Since you didnt see fit to post anything
other than your opinions to back up your claims.

Unlike stealing a few blogs & posting tham as your
own "thinking"?
Probably unread .....

Got a maglite?
--
Cliff

Guido

Cliff wrote:

Snicker

Must be that maglite. He can't even grt his pants back on.

Is this a present from the flashlight fairies?

The Independent of Clackamas County

wrote:

Since you didnt see fit to post anything
other than your opinions to back up your claims.

Unlike stealing a few blogs & posting tham as your
own "thinking"?
Probably unread .....

Got a maglite?

You know if you hate the majority of the people that live in this
country, and you hate the political institutions that govern this
country, and you hate our the dominant culture in this country, why
don't you move to some other country that you would be a lot happier
living in.

I mean Canada, France, New Zealand and Australia would be a countries
that you would be proud to be a citizen of.

I just don't understand why somebody would live where he is not like, or
wanted, respected, and he hates.

By the way if you decide to move let me know, I will gladly kick in a
hundred bucks or so just to get you gone.

--

The Independent of Clackamas County

"What experience and history teach is this -- That people and
governments never have learned anything from history, or acted
on principles deduced from it"

George Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
1770-1831

Mike Left Santa Cruz

wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oog le+Search

Cliff

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 07:11:29 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Have you followed your true colors, and registered as a Whig yet? g

Nope. Pragmatic Libertarian actually.

See thread "OT - Libertarian corruption".

Gummer's about as corrupt as they come,
if they are poor, I'd guess.
--
Cliff

wrote:

Since you didnt see fit to post anything
other than your opinions to back up your claims.

Unlike stealing a few blogs & posting tham as your
own "thinking"?
Probably unread .....

Got a maglite?

You know if you hate the majority of the people that live in this
country, and you hate the political institutions that govern this
country, and you hate our the dominant culture in this country, why
don't you move to some other country that you would be a lot happier
living in.

I mean Canada, France, New Zealand and Australia would be a countries
that you would be proud to be a citizen of.

The Independent of Clackamas County

"I mean Canada, France, New Zealand and Australia"..your reasoning
being?

Bern

Bush dishonesty: Falsely denies owning timber company (during debate) Florida Patriot Woodworking 28 October 15th 04 10:06 PM
GW Bush dalecue Metalworking 3 September 6th 04 10:49 PM
OT-I ain't No senator's son... Gunner Metalworking 378 February 15th 04 04:30 AM
Toronto area lumber? Pick Woodworking 4 November 20th 03 02:29 PM
OT NEVER Forget!!! Davoud Woodworking 57 September 15th 03 02:43 AM