The Independent of Clackamas County wrote:

Cliff wrote:
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:56:47 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Since you didnt see fit to post anything
other than your opinions to back up your claims.

Unlike stealing a few blogs & posting tham as your
own "thinking"?
Probably unread .....

Got a maglite?

You know if you hate the majority of the people that live in this
country, and you hate the political institutions that govern this
country, and you hate our the dominant culture in this country, why
don't you move to some other country that you would be a lot happier
living in.

I mean Canada, France, New Zealand and Australia would be a countries
that you would be proud to be a citizen of.

The Independent of Clackamas County

"I mean Canada, France, New Zealand and Australia"..your reasoning
being?

Bern