Default Stop Arm for Tapmatic SPD5

I need a stop arm for a Tapmatic SPD5 tapping head. I checked
Tapmatic's website, but cannot find a price on one. If anyone has one I
will gladly buy it. It looks easy enough to make. If anyone can let me
know I would appreciate it. Thanks, Steve

Joe

I need a stop arm for a Tapmatic SPD5 tapping head. I checked
Tapmatic's website, but cannot find a price on one. If anyone has one I
will gladly buy it. It looks easy enough to make. If anyone can let me
know I would appreciate it. Thanks, Steve

I can trace one I have and give you dimensions if you want to make one...
Or if you call me at the shop Monday I can see who our contact is at
Tapmatic. I won't sell you one because I know you can get it cheaper from
them or someone else than you can from me because I'm not a direct source
for them normally unless they go on my units.

Visit either website below to get my shop #. I know "smart" people can find
it easily but I still don't want to post it on usenet more than necessary.
Ask for Joe Jr. or Sr. will act like Paul Sr. from OCC on ya.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
http://www.autodrill.com
http://www.multi-spindle-heads.com

V8013

Joe

You can also call them directly at 800-395-8231 and see how much it costs.

I'm sure you might be able to get a non-functioning SPD5 head with an arm on
eBay for the same price as a new arm though. grin

Spare head and all can be had at http://tinyurl.com/3thsh

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ
Ride a Motorcycle? Ask me about "The Ride"
http://www.youthelate.com/the_ride.htm

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our
charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.

"Joe" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks Joe. Just trace one out and give me the dimensions if you can.
Or send me a DXF file for Autocad and I will print it off. Thanks, Steve

No fax. Just e-mail me the DXF file. Thanks, Steve

Thanks...I appreciate it. -Steve

Joe AutoDrill

Steve,

I have to apologize, I have the SPD3 and SPD7 in stock but alas, no SPD5!
We must have them on order because we normally stock 'em, but maybe someone
bought them all as holiday gifts or something...

Sorry to not be able to come through on this one for you... If they happen
to come in today (I'm not even 100% sure they ARE on order), I'll make sure
to eMail you with the file as promised.

Until then, anyone else out there have one of these and can take some
measurements?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
http://www.autodrill.com
http://www.multi-spindle-heads.com

V8013

wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks...I appreciate it. -Steve

How to stop sway of a tall cabinet? orangetrader Home Repair 10 December 13th 04 04:30 PM
Can't turn hot water stop tap! Snowman UK diy 18 October 6th 03 12:26 PM
Stop cock leaking Rich UK diy 7 September 29th 03 01:45 PM
Low water pressure and stop tap? Simom UK diy 1 July 24th 03 06:19 PM
Slow leak on compression joint - can't access stop cock The Natural Philosopher UK diy 4 July 10th 03 02:34 PM