Joe

You have a fax number I can send it to when I'm done? eMail it to me
privately otherwise I'll just play in AutoCad and eMail you a ACAD2000 DXF
file.

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ
Ride a Motorcycle? Ask me about "The Ride"
http://www.youthelate.com/the_ride.htm

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our
charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks Joe. Just trace one out and give me the dimensions if you can.
Or send me a DXF file for Autocad and I will print it off. Thanks, Steve