Guido

Default OT - Bush & Union Busting

Gunner wrote:

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 23:43:26 +0000, Guido wrote:

And Bush, and Blair said that no-one in Fallujah wanted
these insurgents there.

Really? Cites please.

http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle...0ba995513.html
http://www.wpherald.com/storyview.ph...8-034303-2890r

Gunner

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 23:16:30 +0000, Guido wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 23:43:26 +0000, Guido wrote:

And Bush, and Blair said that no-one in Fallujah wanted
these insurgents there.

Really? Cites please.

http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle...0ba995513.html

No mention of Bush or Blair saying any such thing, there.

http://www.wpherald.com/storyview.ph...8-034303-2890r

Or there.

Seems you are in error again..again..again..again.. again..

Gunner

"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC building back in the '60's?
Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to problems
through discourse until they believe that talking won't work... they they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide that
"civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very short route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz, Misc.Survivalism
Gunner

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 22:26:18 +0000, Guido wrote:

"We have been asked by the people of Fallujah to help them, to
liberate them from the terrorists and the insurgents who have taken
Fallujah as a hostage, and the Fallujians as hostages, and we intend
to liberate the people and to bring the rule of law," Allawi said.
]

Perhaps Gunner doesn't know who Iyad Allawi is. Besides he
has a foreign sounding name so is probably untrustworthy.

Did or did you not write this statement?

And Bush, and Blair said that no-one in Fallujah wanted
these insurgents there.

Which part of that statement matches anything in the two articles you
linked to?

Gunner

"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC building back in the '60's?
Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to problems
through discourse until they believe that talking won't work... they they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide that
"civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very short route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz, Misc.Survivalism

Gunner

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 23:50:34 +0000, Guido wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 22:26:18 +0000, Guido wrote:

"We have been asked by the people of Fallujah to help them, to
liberate them from the terrorists and the insurgents who have taken
Fallujah as a hostage, and the Fallujians as hostages, and we intend
to liberate the people and to bring the rule of law," Allawi said.
]

Perhaps Gunner doesn't know who Iyad Allawi is. Besides he
has a foreign sounding name so is probably untrustworthy.

Did or did you not write this statement?

Yes.

And Bush, and Blair said that no-one in Fallujah wanted
these insurgents there.

Which part of that statement matches anything in the two articles you
linked to?

All of it

Off your meds again? Do try harder to remember to take them, else the
voices and the rest of the delusions will come back much worse than
before.....

Gunner

"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC building back in the '60's?
Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to problems
through discourse until they believe that talking won't work... they they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide that
"civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very short route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz, Misc.Survivalism

Guido

Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 23:50:34 +0000, Guido wrote:

And Bush, and Blair said that no-one in Fallujah wanted
these insurgents there.

Which part of that statement matches anything in the two articles you
linked to?

All of it

Off your meds again? Do try harder to remember to take them, else the
voices and the rest of the delusions will come back much worse than
before.....

Have you spoken to anyone recently about your chronic
tendency to project?
http://www.heretical.com/sexsci/bpsychol.html

Cliff

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:39:22 +0000, Guido wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 23:50:34 +0000, Guido wrote:

And Bush, and Blair said that no-one in Fallujah wanted
these insurgents there.

Which part of that statement matches anything in the two articles you
linked to?

All of it

Off your meds again? Do try harder to remember to take them, else the
voices and the rest of the delusions will come back much worse than
before.....

Have you spoken to anyone recently about your chronic
tendency to project?
http://www.heretical.com/sexsci/bpsychol.html

Michael & Rick should like that G.

Me, I always worry about the noises the machines make. You
can often hear their illness approaching ....
--
Cliff
Guido

Gunner wrote:

Off your meds again? Do try harder to remember to take them, else the
voices and the rest of the delusions will come back much worse than
before.....

Have you spoken to anyone recently about your chronic
tendency to project?
http://www.heretical.com/sexsci/bpsychol.html

Michael & Rick should like that G.

Me, I always worry about the noises the machines make. You
can often hear their illness approaching ....

I think that is another issue. What we have seen here is an
example of Gunner being unable to read past the first dozen
words of anything. Probably needs the relevant bits to be
crayoned over with a marker pen too.

Pol: More outdoorsmen support Kerry than Bush Florida Patriot Woodworking 0 October 22nd 04 09:36 PM
Bush dishonesty: Falsely denies owning timber company (during debate) Florida Patriot Woodworking 28 October 15th 04 10:06 PM
GW Bush dalecue Metalworking 3 September 6th 04 10:49 PM
OT-I ain't No senator's son... Gunner Metalworking 378 February 15th 04 04:30 AM
OT NEVER Forget!!! Davoud Woodworking 57 September 15th 03 02:43 AM