Guido

Cliff wrote:
On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:39:22 +0000, Guido wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Off your meds again? Do try harder to remember to take them, else the
voices and the rest of the delusions will come back much worse than
before.....

Have you spoken to anyone recently about your chronic
tendency to project?
http://www.heretical.com/sexsci/bpsychol.html

Michael & Rick should like that G.

Me, I always worry about the noises the machines make. You
can often hear their illness approaching ....

I think that is another issue. What we have seen here is an
example of Gunner being unable to read past the first dozen
words of anything. Probably needs the relevant bits to be
crayoned over with a marker pen too.