Guido

Gunner wrote:

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 22:26:18 +0000, Guido wrote:

"We have been asked by the people of Fallujah to help them, to
liberate them from the terrorists and the insurgents who have taken
Fallujah as a hostage, and the Fallujians as hostages, and we intend
to liberate the people and to bring the rule of law," Allawi said.
]

Perhaps Gunner doesn't know who Iyad Allawi is. Besides he
has a foreign sounding name so is probably untrustworthy.

Did or did you not write this statement?

Yes.

And Bush, and Blair said that no-one in Fallujah wanted
these insurgents there.

Which part of that statement matches anything in the two articles you
linked to?

All of it.