Gunner

Default What to do with old iron?

On 30 Nov 2004 03:52:54 -0800, (Gil) wrote:

was: F/S: Deckel-KF12, Enco pwr Mill, Horz. Polish

Damn neer free!

How about that. We are now ready to just about give our machines away,
damn neer.
This sucks. these ol babys are what was I brought up on, through the
**** ass moldmaking trade I just escaped from.

Man that Polish Mill has F'in power for a slab mill.

We had a verticle Polish , refrered to in the shop as the"Polish Mary"
I guess you'd better pray to Mary so ya don't screw up when you use
it? The chips would flood the area quick with a 6" face miill taking
1/4" dp.cuts
at least 2/3 wide. Groooooooonnnnnnnnnnn.
The good o' days...........................
Back to reality!

Subject: F/S: Deckel-KF12, Enco pwr Mill, Horz. Polish

http://users.cin.net/~milgil/Mills/

Machines are located in Darien Il. (I55 &I355)
Dekel has collets - read outs?
Enco mill 42" table with power feed - needs new or moter rewound -
Polish mill - has some tooling
Comapny is moving, these machines have to go, so ANY reasonable offer
will be accepeted.
Buyer is responsible for moving.

If interested please call:

Acoustical Tooling

Mike or Gil

(630) 769-0383

"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC building back in the '60's?
Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to problems
through discourse until they believe that talking won't work... they they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide that
"civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very short route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz, Misc.Survivalism
Gunner

On 9 Dec 2004 04:49:06 -0800, "milgil" wrote:

Did I happen to mention: ANY REASONABLE OFFER will be accepeted!

Somebody on rec.crafts.metalworking has been trying to get a hold of
you on some of these machines

Gunner

Gil wrote:
[...]

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001