Cliff

Default OT-Our Marines all killed

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:19:12 +0000, Guido wrote:

invntrr wrote:

I thought this post by hamei deserves it's own thread ...
His statement of "all our Marines should be killed " has crossed the line

"hamei" wrote in message

No, what Kevin Sites cares about is a person being murdered by some ****wit
Marine.

Looks like they blame poor Monica for neocons & wingers being so
stupid.
Any skirt to hide behind after a few murders ... bunch of whining
cowards.
--
Cliff

Cliff

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:55:15 GMT, "MM" wrote:

That's a major ****ed up thing to say, I know kids over there. My daughter
just lost an upper classman friend e few weeks back.

And who, exactly, voted for the idiots that lied themselves blue in
the face and started all of this?

Want to blame Monica too?
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:33:03 -0800, hamei wrote:

The only sad part is that the people *responsible* for this ****ing mess aren't
there to eat some rockets as well. There's a lot to be said for leaders *leading*
the ****ing charge into an abyss.

Seems like that bunch of crazies all dodged the draft ..... or
went AWOL ...

Hamei, some of the foreign press & media excerpts might
be of interest on such matters .... (hint, hint to all).

As a result of all these messes & lies & treaty violations, how
is the US NOW viewed by the rest of the world?

Is it a case of "Any press is good press"?
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 05:55:26 GMT, "MM"
wrote:

The one thing has nothing to do with the other you miserable COCKSUCKER!!!

These are our kids !!!

I hope you get syphilis over there and die real slow you ****ing retard

And, so far, they have murdered over 100,000 of someone else's kids,
right??
While you are here running a cheerleading section and whooping
it up.

What will all the parents & relatives think? And which ones
*volunteered* for all of this? The ones murdered from 40,000
feet?

Whine, winger, whine.
--
Cliff
Gunner

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:35:35 -0600, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

Hmm, not plonk, not even plink...what an odd sound you made going into the
killfile!

Tim

It sounded like a gob of Redman Chew being spit into a pile of fresh
steaming cow ****.

Gunner

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001

Cliff

wrote:

Hmm, not plonk, not even plink...what an odd sound you made going into the
killfile!

Tim

Looks like we found another guilt ridden winger, folks.

Do they lay eggs too?
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:13:10 GMT, "invntrr"
wrote:

Pathetic

Any specific winger in mind? Or just in general?
Cliff

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:30:32 GMT, "invntrr"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:02:02 GMT, "invntrr"
wrote:

First hamei wants all the marines killed now he is Comparing marines to
Dahmer ...

Probably all that survival training .....

Do they get issued special packets of special spices?

Was it Cheney, Rumsfeld or Wolfowitz that issued the press
release (when forced to do so) during Ronnie Raygun's term
of office "sort of" aplogizing for the CIA feeding people LSD
in secret?

The irony is that if you lefties got your way you could be killed for
writing against the government

Are they the ones that you blame for the "Patriot Acts"?
Not Monica or Clinton this time?

I can't think of anything that would turn me against my country

You ever see a neocon? Them things are downright ugly.

and wish our
own troops dead ..what has this country done to you that makes you hate your
own people?

WHY do wingers always have such reading comprehension problems?
--
Cliff
invntrr

Do you practice what you preach ?
Of course not ... that's for the suckers that really think you are serious
about helping "your fellow man".
You take all the government work you can get ... forget protesting and
refusing to take it.
Do you give the poor a helping hand ? .... Hell no, that's the governments
job.
Do you find a needy family to help ? ...

What you do is snip and edit these posts so you answers seem witty and
clever, you manage to kill the post real message by editing out the content
then spin it so it won't gain momentum lest people read that you and hamei
want;

All the marines killed .....
Why ,so thiere families will suffer because they dissagree with you ?
They were told to go there , they didn't know where they were going when
they enlisted... but of course you know nothing of the military because that
involves doing something for your country.
For you the World is an orange ... suck out all the juice then leave the
rest for the other guy.

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:30:32 GMT, "invntrr"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

Cliff

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 11:36:22 -0600, "Bob Paulin"
wrote:

Cliff wrote in article
On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 01:28:31 GMT, "invntrr"
wrote:

Tom,
PLEASE learn to bottom-post. Or post between the lines,
with a blanlk line on each side of each of your responses
(IE, Don't be like poor Gunner).

Top posting makes you look like a winger.
They are very, very slow to learn, right?

Thanks,
Cliff

.....stated Cliff - an apparent slow-learning winger, judging by this
top-posted response........

LOL!!!!

I knew that wingers read slowly G.
Missed the rest of the post too did you?
--
Cliff

Bob Paulin

Cliff wrote in article
wrote:

I knew that wingers read slowly G.
Missed the rest of the post too did you?
--
Cliff

Not as badly as you missed the point I was making...........

Cliff

Cliff wrote in article
wrote:

I knew that wingers read slowly G.
Missed the rest of the post too did you?
--
Cliff

Not as badly as you missed the point I was making...........

What was it?

LOL ....
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 18:23:18 GMT, "invntrr"
wrote:

You and brother hamei deserve each other

Only an complete moron would twist my love for our country and it's military
defenders as a wish to see them all dead.
The level of intelligence makes you both Democrat Emeritus for life if not
longer.

Your inability to defeat Bush can be laid at the feet of assholes and
****heads like too busy defending a man's right to suck dick or a woman's
plea to duct tape her pussy so she could kill her about to be born
child.legally

Your dream world fantasy is well documented and it surprises me that a
decent crook hasn't figured out where you live knowing you don't have a gun
and he could wipe out what possessions you have .. , rape you , your wife
( or male partner ) , then blind you so just in case you don't blame it all
on the way he was raised and call ... God forbid the cops , he can't be
identified.

Of course that would all be Bush's fault too.

Prime wingerlogic indeed.
Got any foorp of those WMDs?
--
Cliff

Cliff

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 18:33:06 GMT, "invntrr"
wrote:

Cliffy
Be nice to Gunner .. I think he is the only "winger" not to have you in the
kill file

He's been *claiming* I'm in there for a long, long time.
I am indeed deeply honored.
(I tried reason & logic on him G.)
--
Cliff

Cliff

On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 19:41:21 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

You are about 2 posts away from the permanant killfile. Shrug..aint
no hair off my ass if you join the Clifftoid in there or not.

What's the matter, Gummer?
Someone tell the truth again? Got you all upset &
having another hissy-fit did they?

Your guilt is really a sad thing.
--
Cliff