Cliff

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:30:32 GMT, "invntrr"
wrote:

"Cliff" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:02:02 GMT, "invntrr"
wrote:

First hamei wants all the marines killed now he is Comparing marines to
Dahmer ...

Probably all that survival training .....

Do they get issued special packets of special spices?

Was it Cheney, Rumsfeld or Wolfowitz that issued the press
release (when forced to do so) during Ronnie Raygun's term
of office "sort of" aplogizing for the CIA feeding people LSD
in secret?

The irony is that if you lefties got your way you could be killed for
writing against the government

Are they the ones that you blame for the "Patriot Acts"?
Not Monica or Clinton this time?

I can't think of anything that would turn me against my country

You ever see a neocon? Them things are downright ugly.

and wish our
own troops dead ..what has this country done to you that makes you hate your
own people?

WHY do wingers always have such reading comprehension problems?
--
Cliff