Cliff

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 18:23:18 GMT, "invntrr"
wrote:

You and brother hamei deserve each other

Only an complete moron would twist my love for our country and it's military
defenders as a wish to see them all dead.
The level of intelligence makes you both Democrat Emeritus for life if not
longer.

Your inability to defeat Bush can be laid at the feet of assholes and
****heads like too busy defending a man's right to suck dick or a woman's
plea to duct tape her pussy so she could kill her about to be born
child.legally

Your dream world fantasy is well documented and it surprises me that a
decent crook hasn't figured out where you live knowing you don't have a gun
and he could wipe out what possessions you have .. , rape you , your wife
( or male partner ) , then blind you so just in case you don't blame it all
on the way he was raised and call ... God forbid the cops , he can't be
identified.

Of course that would all be Bush's fault too.

Prime wingerlogic indeed.
Got any foorp of those WMDs?
--
Cliff