Gary Brady

Default Dune Buggy Plans

Take a look at sandrail.com. Lots of stuff there.Two books you might want
to look at a
"Building you VW based Dune Buggy, Peter Ezell, John Quan, Quazell Technical
Publishers"
"Baja Bugs and Buggies, Jeff Hibbard, HP Books"

Ebay, Amazon, or abebooks probably should have these.

--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX
"VW Golf Cart" wrote in message
Friends and I are planning on building a Dune Buggy.
Need some info on building a Dune Buggy. Need any information on this
subject, like frame building plans, suspension parts, motor info, etc.

Thanks,

Steve

Gary Brady

Never been there, but I know it's popular with the ATV crowd.

--
Gary Brady
Austin, TX
"Tom Zachman" wrote in message
A little ot, but is anyone familiar with Oklahoma's "Little Sahara?"
"VW Golf Cart" wrote in message
Friends and I are planning on building a Dune Buggy.
Need some info on building a Dune Buggy. Need any information on this
subject, like frame building plans, suspension parts, motor info, etc.

Thanks,

Steve

sledin

Drew,
Bruce is draftsman, not an engineer. I whatched him change his story over
time. He had built two cars when he decided to knock off ideas from The
Edge products in Australia. Some say there are parts from the Desertkarts
plans book too.
It's a cool looking car. The roll cage is too skinny to keep your head
from hitting the ground if you go over. Be carefull.

rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 04 09:16 AM
Peg-gear-clock Plans - Woodworking Plans peg-gear-clock Woodturning 0 December 11th 03 11:10 PM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM
Protecting Designs WoodJunkie Woodworking 3 August 4th 03 02:08 PM