Ronnie Lyons, Meridian, Idaho

Default Chop saw wheels in Skil saw

OK frugalites:

My Dewalt 14" chop saw will run the wheel down to about 1/3 left and
its then unusable. Who makes an adapter that allows me to take that 1
" arbor wheel and use it up the rest of the way in my Skil saw, which
has the little 5/8" round arbor?

Ronnie
Robin S.

"Gunner" wrote in message

Anybody with a lathe and about 10 minutes or less.

Gunner

Might take 15, what with the drinking of the beer afterward ;-)

Regards,

Robin

Robin S.

"Gunner" wrote in message

Anybody with a lathe and about 10 minutes or less.

Gunner

Doh! Forgot the useful part of my response.

At work we sell plastic bushings for adapting saw blades. I'm not sure who
makes them or where we get them, but talking to a place with a good
selection of saw blades would be a good start (maybe not a borg store
though).

Regards,

Robin

Rex B

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:24:30 -0400, "Robin S." wrote:

||"Gunner" wrote in message
. ..
|| Anybody with a lathe and about 10 minutes or less.
|| Gunner
||Might take 15, what with the drinking of the beer afterward ;-)

If you are drinking your beer in 5 minutes, you need to buy better beer

Texas Parts Guy

geoff m

have a look in your local hardware store - they are often sold in the
sawblades section for converting the centre hole of table saw blades.
I think my last one cost $2
Geoff