Gunner

On 14 Sep 2004 14:08:51 -0700, (Ronnie Lyons,
Meridian, Idaho) wrote:

Gunner wrote in message . ..
On 13 Sep 2004 22:52:35 -0700,
(Ronnie Lyons,
Meridian, Idaho) wrote:

OK frugalites:

My Dewalt 14" chop saw will run the wheel down to about 1/3 left and
its then unusable. Who makes an adapter that allows me to take that 1
" arbor wheel and use it up the rest of the way in my Skil saw, which
has the little 5/8" round arbor?

Ronnie

Anybody with a lathe and about 10 minutes or less.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Any takers? I would buy 10 of them.
Ronnie

Hell..email me your snail mail addy and the exact size, OD, ID and
thickness, and Ill crank em out for you. Ill make the OD .001
under and the ID .002 over, if that seems proper to everyone.

Stainless ok? I seem to have a bit of a surplus at the moment...

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by
the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked
out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman
Liebmann