Ronnie Lyons, Meridian, Idaho

Gunner wrote in message . ..
On 13 Sep 2004 22:52:35 -0700, (Ronnie Lyons,
Meridian, Idaho) wrote:

OK frugalites:

My Dewalt 14" chop saw will run the wheel down to about 1/3 left and
its then unusable. Who makes an adapter that allows me to take that 1
" arbor wheel and use it up the rest of the way in my Skil saw, which
has the little 5/8" round arbor?

Ronnie

Anybody with a lathe and about 10 minutes or less.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Any takers? I would buy 10 of them.
Ronnie