Matt

Default Jet Lathe in Southeast Nebraska

I live in Southeast Nebraska and am looking at purchasing a Jet
BDB-1340. I was wondering if anyone in the surrounding area had one
or even the gear drive version that I might be able to take a look at
before I make a purchasing decision. I'm willing to drive a few hours
each way so I can see one in person and maybe ask a few questions I
might have. I am also open to suggestion on a reputable dealer.
Searching on Jet's web page, I found the closest Jet dealer to be
Fuchs Machinery, Inc. in Omaha, NE. Does anyone have any experience
with them? Comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Lathe moved Paul Metalworking 10 March 12th 04 01:42 PM
FS: Sheldon WWII Army lathe and extras Keith Norman Metalworking 0 March 10th 04 10:47 PM
A Video for Beginners (a bit long) Fred Holder Woodturning 1 September 30th 03 09:37 PM
My $20 lathe (well, sort of...) Patrick H. Corrigan Woodworking 4 August 29th 03 02:29 AM