Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jon Grimm

Default gloat gloat gloat

After searching for 3 years, I finally found an anvil I'm happy with (for
now)

100 pound-ish Peter Wright, I'm told it's an early one, but it is in great
condition

tee hee

I hit up the garage next to our shop today for a brake drum to make my new
forge

I can't wait fast enough

gloat gloat gloat (sort of) Silvan Woodworking 23 February 28th 04 06:18 AM
OT gloat =) possibly my lifetime gloat???? crk133 Woodworking 11 January 16th 04 11:50 PM
Gloat contest Knothead Woodworking 14 January 12th 04 12:33 AM
Gloat, gloat, gloat Joe C Woodworking 10 October 24th 03 12:24 AM