Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The Solar Energy Fraud

On Mon, 5 Feb 2018 23:09:35 -0800, Harvey Weirman
wrote:

On 2/5/2018 8:56 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 5 Feb 2018 14:01:51 -0800, Harvey Weirman
wrote:

On 2/5/2018 10:47 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 5 Feb 2018 07:44:12 -0800, Harvey Weirman
wrote:

On 2/4/2018 4:16 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 09:15:56 -0800, Harvey Weirman
wrote:

On 8/15/2017 2:44 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2017 01:32:22 -0700, mike wrote:

The fuel cost to operate an existing solar system is ZERO. Might be a
hole in your analysis.
Maintenance, distribution, regulation, fees...

What is the cost to build a solar system from the raw dirt to the
delivery of finished solar panels to your site. I never see that
mentioned.

Who cares? You'll never have money for one.

....and building solar panels is NOT green. Lots of blood
sweat and acids are used just to manufacture them.

I agree..solar can be a good thing for some people. For others...not
so good.

Here in my area..they are pushing solar HARD! Id have to say that at
least 20% of homes already have solar panels on their roofs and they
have been installed in the past 5 or so years. Now Ive seen many of
the installatioins...a **** ton of panels on the north sides of homes.
The ****ing north side.

No, you haven't.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=google...RM=QBRE &sp=2

chuckle A map of Bakersfield - cute. No photos of houses with solar
panels on the north side of the house. Not that anyone expected there
would be.

You haven't seen any houses with solar panels on the north sides of the
house. Glad we have that settled.

No "cull", no "list", no "those who keep the list", no "264mph
motorcycle ride", and no "solar panels on the north side of the house."
All bull****, every word of it.

Snicker...I thought you werent able to figure out the controls and

You didn't see any houses with solar panels on the north side of the
house. That's settled.

You always get caught lying, and always *easily* caught.

So again you couldnt figure out how to use the program and

There are no solar panels on the north sides of any houses, liar.
There' no "program" chortle at that map site, you stupid ****-hair.
Just give us an address, bitch. Give us an address of a north-facing
house with solar panels on the north side. Google will fill in the
rest...and prove that you are lying, *AGAIN*.

You got caught lying *again*, pendejo. Too funny! You always lie, and
you always get caught.

However; The second item on the page he referenced was a advert for
"Bakersfield Bail Bond - Bail bond kern county".

Maybe he got confused about Solar Power and Bail Bonds.

--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Here's what we know: Wieber has seen no houses with solar panels on the
north side of the house. He posted a link to a map of Bakersfield...a
****ing map. There are no "tools" at that site that allow anyone to
find houses with solar panels. Wieber was ****ing off again.

Wieber has seen no houses with solar panels on the north side of the house.