Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Who's a Liberal

With all the hullabaloo I've read here about who is a what I thought
the following, I read on another site might be of interest.

If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, take this
test.
===============================
If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.
===============================
If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for
everyone.
===============================
If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.
===============================
If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his
situation.
If a liberal is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of
him.
===============================
If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
A liberal demands that those they don't like be shut down.
===============================
If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
===============================
If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping
for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
If a liberal decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of
us pay for his.
==============================

================================
If a conservative is unhappy with an election, he grumbles and goes
to work the next day.
If a liberal is unhappy with an election, he burns down a Starbucks,
throws rocks at cops and takes two-weeks off for therapy.

===============================
If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have
a good laugh.
A liberal will delete it because he's "offended."
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 10:08:27 +0700,
wrote:

[...]

So how about someone who just treats it as noise, because the last
"conservative" of that type died 30 years ago, and the others aren't
actually liberals of any type?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/18/2017 8:08 PM, wrote:

[...]

Most of that is accurate, and the parts that aren't don't miss by much.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/19/2017 8:28 AM, Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind wrote:
LOL Cute but senseless.

Sums you up nicely.